3-Ingredient Crock-Pot Chicken Tacos
For those lazy days.
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts (or 3 pack of breasts)
- 3-4 tbs of taco seasoning. I use my own that I make…..I have a HUGE jar of it.
- 1 16-ounce jar of your favorite salsa
- For serving: tortillas or taco shells and your choice of optional toppings, such as avocado, shredded lettuce, chopped tomatoes, shredded cheese, black beans, corn, chopped avocados or guacamole, reduced-fat sour cream, and hot sauce
- Place chicken in the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Sprinkle taco seasoning over chicken.
- Pour salsa on top.
- Cook on low (for 6-8 hours) or high (for 4 hours).
- Just before serving, use two forks to shred the chicken.
- Stir to evenly distribute salsa throughout chicken.
- Serve immediately with desired toppings.